Sepia Tones in Photos
I ran across a good article from Light Stalking recently titled Why Sepia Photography Still Kicks Ass. It made me realize …there are so many ways to add a sepia tone to photos. Of course, some methods are better than others and everyone has their own opinion on what makes a better photo.
My favorite method that I have found so far is Sepia Toning action included with Photoshop. It does a pretty nice job.
Other photos converted using the Sepia Toning action
Below are other methods of converting to Sepia that I found in my research –
- Method 1 – Hue/Saturation adjustment layer
- Method 2 – Channel mixer/color filter
- Method 3 – Adjustments and variations
- Method 4 – Photo filter adjustment layer
- Method 5 – Gradient map adjustment layer
Check out my About.Me page for my complete web presence